TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Red Herring Launch Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of chance upon the completion of the question correctly.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only over the age of 18. However, employees and their immediate families of Fun Lab Pty Ltd, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotion Period Opens 22/11/19 and closes 4/12/19.
5. Winners will be selected and announced via email. The winners will be contacted by a representative of the Fun Lab Marketing to arrange for delivery of the prize, which will occur 5/12/19.
6. To enter, participants must complete the entry form by answering all required fields and answering the question “The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?”. By answering the question correctly, you will go into the running to win one in three escape room giveaways.
7. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants in the competition may enter once.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays in the posting of comments due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The Prize includes one 50 minute escape room game with an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink provided on arrival for each person. The escape room experience is for a maximum of four people, which is valued at $220.
13. The Prize must be redeemed by the 7/6/20, 6 months after the prize has been allocated.
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. If for whatever reason the winner is unable to redeem prize, another winner will be drawn and notified by 8/12/19.
16. Each valid entrant will be judged by the author of the article or another member of the Funlab Pty Ltd marketing staff. Upon completion of the question, each entry will be allocated a number in order of entry, the judges will select the winning entry through the use of a random number generator.
17. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
18. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
19. This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or any other social media used throughout the contest.
20. Promotion style: Game of Chance. Promoter: The promoter is Fun Lab Pty Ltd. ABN 98 098 034 943 tel 03 94252024 of 90 - 94 Nicholson Street, Abbotsford,VIC.