We're doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at Red Herring Escape Rooms.
COVID-19 Victoria Update
Update: Friday 9 July
Victoria, our venue has officially reopened.
The following government restrictions in place include:
- Masks are mandatory indoors
- Maximum of 300 patrons indoors
If you have an urgent request, please give us a call on 1300 058 537.
There may be slight delays with getting back to everyone due to the amount of calls we're receiving at this time. We hope you can understand and acknowledge our team are doing their best to get back to everyone as soon as possible.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are:
- Increasing the number of hand sanitiser stations around our venues for guests and staff
- Disinfecting all surfaces and equipment regularly and consistently
- Continuing our strict daily cleaning procedures
- Waving, not hand-shaking or high-fiving
- Recommended room capacity is 4, with a maximum of 6 in rooms
- Wear a mask if you can’t social distance
We will continue to act in accordance with government advice, and will constantly monitor our policies and procedures to ensure we’re doing the best thing for our guests and team members as the situation unfolds.
If you have any other questions about our hygiene commitments, please give us a call on 1300 043 774.