- All the material on this website is for general information and interest only.
- Red Herring will endeavour to keep this website relevant and up to date, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss, damage, mistakes or omissions that may occur.
- Other website links may appear on our site, however we do not endorse any content on these sites as they are not operated or controlled by us.
- Although reasonable care is taken to ensure that the website is free from viruses, we do not accept responsibility for any viruses which may affect any material you download.
The copyright and intellectual property rights in all the contents and material on this website belong to Red Herring.
You may not:
- Copy these pages.
- Store any part of this website or copy any part of this website and store them on other websites without our prior consent.
- Use any part of this website in other corporate or commercial documents without our prior consent.
- Reproduce in any way any part of this website without our prior consent.
- Use the website in any way which it was not intended to be used by Red Herring
- Print or copy any components of the website for commercial use.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for personal use only.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for third parties provided this is for their personal use only and not for commercial gain.
- Link to the home page of this website with the prior consent of Red Herring.
- Red Herring invites anyone with suggestions on how to improve our website to email suggestions to us via our contact us form.
- Alternatively if you have any problems accessing the website, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Book Online Terms & Conditions and House Rules
Think about these before you arrive:
- We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check in at reception.
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your escape room if you or any guest in your group is late.
- In the unforeseen circumstance Red Herring has encountered technical issues, your start time may run later than the above confirmed start time.
- We operate a think 18 policy- if you appear to be under the age of 18 you may require suitable identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
- We only accept the following forms of identification: Valid Australian or International Drivers Licence, Proof of Age card, Australian or International Passport or Keypass Card.
- Guests will not be permitted into Red Herring if deemed intoxicated.
- All cancellations are non-refundable.
- Under 18s are allowed in the venue with a parent or legal guardian up until 8pm. After 8pm, it's over 18s only.
- Online bookings are not refundable, however it is possible to change your reservation time by giving us a call, provided at least 24 hours notice is given. This will be subject to availability and price.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.